View Single Post

Old 02-17-2013, 12:45 AM

Liked 2,270 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMaxSplat View Post
Thanks for making this point. That is pretty much what is needed for the production of something as important as an issue combat carbine.
Have you ever shot real combat carbines...you know they look nice and pretty sitting there in the Armory, Depending upon your situation is whether you can customize it or not. Mostly not. You are right they will shoot, and they will do it in the direction you want them too. But they are not near as nice as mine nor near as accurate. The thread started out with some person making a flat statement that He wouldn't own anything without a chrome chamber and Chrome lined barrel. And now it is drifting off into milspec and tdp and ladedadedaaa! Its a dead horse we have beaten it into the dirt more than a few times. Some people require mil-spec and some eat, breathe and live the TDP, some of us just happen to like our Sporting Rifles without all the BS, our rifles are not constrained to a dated set of materials and procedures. I have run my Sports enough now to know, through select fire hardware in my lower and lets go to war. But that's not what its for. So to each their own!

Last edited by oneyeopn; 02-17-2013 at 12:34 PM.
The Following 4 Users Like Post: