View Single Post

Old 02-26-2013, 05:01 PM

Liked 11 Times in 7 Posts
Default What are some holster options for the sd9ve?

oldtexan,
that seems to be a dead link. it wouldn't open for me from tapatalk...but link or no link...I have a Blackhawk! CQC Serpa holster that is a stage 2 retention and it functions flawlessly. I've heard about the concerns of some shooters, but honestly...someone would have to exhibit EMENSE firearms negligence to shoot themselves or others while deploying their weapon from this holster. I will admit that I bought my first sidearm(SD40 VE) about 7 weeks ago...growing up in southern Alabama I am no stranger to firearms, but I had only handled a few pistols in my life...however...I have been obsessive about firearms safety...as i believe we all should be...and i constantly read on here and have been trying to learn every aspect of my pistol...the more information the better. I do not remotely know all there is to know about pistols or firearms for that matter, but I do know that all firearms are only as safe as the operator of that firearm. I would recommend the Blackhawk! Serpa to anyone! it is extremely comfortable and very easy to quickly and safely deploy my sidearm. for me, it was the perfect solution to open carry my SD. I love my Serpa and my SD!

I hope this eases the mind of someone considering the Serpa...and I hope I didn't sound like a douche...cause that was not my intention...

thanks,
Daniel