View Single Post

Old 03-03-2013, 02:14 AM

Liked 16 Times in 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitdog02 View Post
At first the J frames feel huge in the front pocket. I use a sticky holster or a Mikas pocket holster. After a while it disapears and you do not even notice it. The cylinder choices are Stainless black, Bright stainless or Titanium in the PD. I advise against the Titanium to many potential problems if you screw up and clean it wrong or shoot alot. The extra 2 onces with the stainless helps with recoil and bullet creep. I really cant tell the difference with the extra 2 ozs carrying.
If you have not shot these little guns yet the 360 with the external hammer will provide single action shooting at first that will help you get better control over the little dragon. After you become proficient with double action the 340 hammerless is better for preventing debris getting into the action in your pocket.
I am a fan of the Ti cylinder and have owned more than one including a 329PD that has fired several hundred full power 44 mag loads with zero issues. Understand the properties of Ti and cleaning a Ti cylinder becomes a moot issue (a Ti cylinder is not a delicate item). I would like to see any documented/verifed issues with "shooting a lot" with a Ti cylinder. Another example of recycling internet garbage?

A 2 oz heavier revolver will have zero advantage in decreasing bullet creep. Elimating bullet creep is a result of using the proper factory ammo or proper reloading techniques.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: