View Single Post

Old 03-03-2013, 04:18 PM

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn mccarver View Post
The difference in price is more than just buying a third magazine. Yes, I know you get the holster, magazine pouch and loader, but the holster and mag pouch are low grade Blade Tech stuff (yes, I know about them, but their low grade stuff is not the same as their higher grade products). The loader is, or at least was, the excellent UPLULA, but you can also buy those separately. So, I would say you should just buy whatever you can find first, the range kit or the pistol and an extra magazine. While waiting to find the pistol and extra magazine, you can go ahead and order a good holster and mag pouch from Paul Giannaula at PJ Holster. The UPLULA loader can be found anywhere - no panic buying on those! Just my thoughts.
Thanks for the info. Another reason I wanted to the range kit is that I was taking two handgun courses by a NRA instructor soon after the gun purchase. For handgun II they require three magazines, holster, and mag pouch. I doubt I would use them again but it would save me from making an additional purchase just to take the classes.