View Single Post

Old 03-07-2013, 03:22 AM

Liked 102 Times in 68 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeld1953 View Post
I orderd and got the S&W M&P 9/40 Retention Black Holster New Israeli Tactical as was suggested. Gun goes in nicely but will not sink in deep enough for the pistol lock to engage the trigger frame. Defeats the purpose of the gun being secure in the holster.
If you want a polymer holster just to hold the gun and draw quickly, like a Fobus, then that is what you are getting but will this pistol lock in a SD 40 or 9, the answer is no, not a chance. Me and a special ops friend tried it today and that part of the holster that houses the trigger housing is about 3/4" to shallow. I would not recommend this holster for anythinh other than a plain $17 holster but it will not lock your SD in a holster made for an MP. This was the exact same holster as was recommended here and it is wrong. I have one for sale if some wants it, $16.99 plus $9.99 shipping for a grand total of $26.98, can send USPS. Read the posts on here, I am taking my defense CCW 's advice and buying a Blackhawk serpa. He knows a guy that makes leather custom hlosters. Anybody with an MP, I got your holster but not for your SD. You live you learn. message me if you want to buyn this thing. I won' use it. Michael I got one for you turnersapien. Just say the word, private message or what and I will put that bad puppy on you. Not for me.

If you haven't sold it already I will buy it from you considering it was on my advice that you bought it. Like I said maybe I just got lucky when I tried it in my buddies