View Single Post

Old 03-09-2013, 04:22 PM
Absent Comrade

Liked 7,201 Times in 3,064 Posts

That sounds too much like a james bond movie. Thats really getting into it too much for most departments. I told this one a year or so ago, but dont stop me. We live in utah. Last year near us I was getting on the freeway and saw a huge suberban, WITH CALIFORNIA PLATES, black and dark windows that had pulled a car over. I knew it was a unmarked the city had/has? as I had seen it around town. I said something about it here and kind of was shouted down. Now while techicly I am told that a leo can pull over someone in a different state, pulling a vehicle over with a unmarked with out of state plates is hard for me to swallow.
I did my career in busy wicked southern california. Yet right here in the barron waste of utah I daily see by FAR more cars almost always with a couple youths in them pulled over with usualy a back up officer or two.
Most usualy the scared youths are standing in the ditch watching the officers go through all their stuff on the side of the road. Why did I not see that in southern crowded california where we had about a 1000 to 1 the traffic?
I think what gets me more than that is obvisely the fact that these kids dont know their rights and/or dont have the nerve to tell the LEO`s to buzz off and call their sergant or captain to come and bring a warrant.
I have heard that I-15 is the main corder for drugs going north in the west. I do know if I had a boy I would educate him better than that to not be so passive with leo and their fishing trips here.