View Single Post

Old 03-10-2013, 10:04 AM

Liked 69 Times in 17 Posts

Yeah, I knew before ordering that they were going to charge my card. That is not the issue. All of the items I ordered were listed as "in stock" at the time I placed my order. Then, two weeks later when they shipped the order they realized they didn't have the items for whatever reason. That is fine as well, mistakes in inventory happen.

Where they went wrong was stating very clearly on their website "No Backorders" and then placing my missing items on backorder without my consent. Then they ignore my attempts to get my money refunded. They have no idea when the missing ammo will be back in stock. If they keep my money for a year before shipping the ammo, shouldn't I make interest on it?

I do find ammo locally. One day I find 9mm practice ammo, and the next I find .380 self defense rounds, and the next day something else. I have a gun in pretty much every hand gun caliber, so I have no problem finding something to shoot. It just so happens Palmetto had a pretty good price on 45 long colt that day. In retrospect, it wasn't such a great deal after all.