View Single Post

Old 03-12-2013, 12:09 AM

Liked 1,431 Times in 655 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jugunz View Post
I just bought the 40 .. does installing the 9mm barrel make the gun shoot just like the 9mm in regards to recoil?
Yep, 9mm is 9mm no matter how u look at it. of course the GR will play a minor part but it still shoots as if it were a 9mm to begin with.

I can take mine converted and then take my ole ladies original 9mm shoot both at the same time, and recoil is pretty much the same. Obvious recoil feels a tiny bit more in ur off hand, but what would u expect.

My suggestion to you is get in line with the rest of the guys. Back in October/September I released the info on the .40 to 9mm conversion showing it could be done just by simply dropping in the 9mm barrel. Many people bought them and they have since then went onto backorder. They can be had, but ur either going to pay a premium or ur going to have to wait. I use 9mm at the range for cheap plinking and i use 9mm for my CW. I train from time to time with my SD ammo, just to remain fresh on my .40cal. But for tinking around, its the 9mm.

Last edited by Smitty357; 03-12-2013 at 12:13 AM.