View Single Post

Old 03-18-2013, 12:00 AM

Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts

I've had the app for over a week. Nothing. No status changes at all. I was about to give up. Today I check it about 4pm and the local store showed 22lr in stock and so did 2 other surrounding stores. I went to the local store and sure enough nothing on the shelves. I call from in the store and ask to speak to a manager. The manage that answers is a guy I know. I explain about what the app says and he tells me that he doesn't have any. He decides to double check for me and says "wow it says I have 10". I said that's what I just told you. He says well maybe it's a mistake. I don't let up and say maybe its coming on the truck and just not here yet. He says look man I can see everything that's coming on the truck and also what any other store is getting on the truck. I said well the app shows these 3 stores getting these items. He's getting frustrated and says I'll check again but I already have!! There is silence then he says "wait a minute that store IS getting those items. Lets check our store again". Then "you are right I just found it. We are getting what u said and it will be out at 7am. Be here then". So I guess what I'm saying is that app is right on. If they tell u different I'd keep drilling them on it. And I'm not a guy to keep on and on about something but im tired of these ppl giving us the run around. Good luck to you guys. I'll see what happens in the morning.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: