View Single Post

Old 03-18-2013, 09:54 AM

Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts

Ok just got back from 2 WM. The app showed the local walmart only getting 10 boxes of Remington 225rds. 30 miles away walmart showed to be getting a much larger shipment. Woke up early and made it to WM 30 miles away at 6:15. First one there. Sure enough at 7 when they put the ammo out everything the app said was coming in was in. I grabbed 3 boxes of 333 and headed back. Now my previous comment explained how I had to keep on asking about the shipment the app said was coming in. Well when I get back to town its 8am and I know those little 10 boxes are well gone but I decide to stop by anyway. 3 guys waiting in line and they say they haven't seen anyone come out yet. Strange. Well a manager sees us and calls the sporting good manager out. He comes out and says "all we got in was a few boxes of 9mm. Everyone was wanting 22lr but the first 2 guys jump on the 9mm and leave. Next guy in line is my buddy so I say "hey where's the 10 boxes of Remington 222rds that was shipped?" He says there was none. We go back and forth about 2 minutes and he says let me go check again. At least 15 minutes go by and that manager I talked to yesterday shows up, asks where the guy is, then also goes in the back. Another 5 minutes goes by and out comes the guy with......10 boxes of Remington 22rds and a case of 9mm. He looks at me and says "Man you know more than I do and I'm a department manager. We had a laugh, got my ammo and out the door. I have become pretty close with most of the guys there and at no time was I rude with any of them. Just persistent. Trust the app and what the other guys said on the other thread about it. It works.
The Following User Likes This Post: