View Single Post

Old 03-18-2013, 01:22 PM

Liked 32 Times in 22 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayiw View Post
How are you seeing how many boxes they are getting? I only see it either say In Stock, Limited Stock, or Out of Stock. Are you using the Android App or iPhone/iPad app? On the iPhone and iPad apps it has nothing regarding how many boxes.
You give the item number to customer service and they will tell you if it's back there or not. If you see something "in stock" and suspect the employees or managers back there are giving you the run around, go straight to customer service! These guys take it very seriously!!! I know first hand "some" employees/stores are full of **** and we now call their bluff and guess what? 99% of the time we walk out w/ our 3 limit.

I had Arnold Walmart Management lie about checking in back and they said I was wrong and the app was wrong and to come back tomorrow for the other truck that's coming in. Well, my neighbor went there a couple hours later and saw a guy walking out w/ 3 boxes of 555 winchester that was supposedly "in stock" but was no where to be found per management. Some of these workers are holding it for their personal agendas/gains. I posted my receipts in the 15-22 thread just to PROVE to you guys you can get ammo w/ this app!!! Better yet, see below

*The Fed 325 and 525 was bought elsewhere. Only the Winchester 333, 555, and 9mm were purchased using the website and app. I would have bought more ONLY if I knew about this "in stock" status months ago!!! I just learned of it a few weeks ago. Now it's YOUR turn!

Good luck all!

Last edited by $ling$hot; 03-18-2013 at 01:27 PM.