View Single Post

Old 03-19-2013, 11:04 AM

Liked 344 Times in 184 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty357 View Post
I see nothing wrong with a little added safety. I rode motorcycles for many years, so im kind of use to having my headlights on.

Here in Louisiana its a law u must have your headlights on "if" your windshield wipers are on (hence its raining). Obviously back in the day we didnt have such a law and it was perfectly fine. But now days people around here cant drive on a dry road. Put them on a wet road and its one hell of a challenge for them. I guess they think that having headlights on at all times will help them look for a better excuse next time they have an accident. 99% of the time their excuse is "I didnt see him/her".

I guess they could always do like my ex gf did one time. She wrecked her car, and she told the officer that she wrecked because the road moved. =-)
Back in my hometown in the wv mountains an abandoned coal mine flooded and just happened to be under a main road and caused a section of the road to slide down the mountain, so the road actually was moving and caused accidents.