View Single Post

Old 03-19-2013, 07:32 PM
US Veteran
Absent Comrade

Liked 16,154 Times in 7,408 Posts

In, "Blown Away", Nicole Eggert's character is killed by a deputy with a four-inch M-28. She had two Beretta 92's or the Taurus equivalent. A shotgun was also in that scene.

In, "Broken Arrow", the US park ranger (cute chick, too, played by Samantha Mathis) used a four-inch M-66 with Hogue grips. It got a lot of screen time. Travolta and other US military personnel had Beretta M-9's. I think one bad guy had a SIG-P-226. But that M-66 S&W got the most exposure. The four-inch M-66 is probably my single most favorite handgun, so that got my attention. I prefer Pachmayr grips to Hogue, but as a movie viewer, you take what you can get...

Oh, a minor caution: if you're very conservative about racy scenes in films, the Nicole Eggert one has some scenes that may trouble you. Those nude scenes were supposedly why she got cut from, "Baywatch", which struck me as a pretty good example of Hollywood hypocrisy. Also, be advised that there is another movie of that name, so be sure you order the right one. It stars Nicole Eggert and Corey Haim. Has Kathleen Robertson in it, too, if you recall her from the old 90210 series.

Last edited by Texas Star; 03-19-2013 at 07:56 PM.