View Single Post

Old 03-20-2013, 02:14 PM

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrittb00 View Post
I have not gotten a tracking number (only the order number) so perhaps it is comming USPS. I will check my spam folder just in case. It was kinda strange when I called. I had previously completed the warrante registration for my pistol on the S&W website. When I called in I gave them the serial number (which I would have thought would have brought up all my information), but they still asked me for my address. The rep initally came back and told me it was an invalid address. The first letter of our street is a "D" and he was entering it as a "V". Easy mistake to make over the phone, but still if the address was sitting right in front of him that shouldn't have been a problem.

How long ago was that. When I called on Monday, they indicated that they were running behind and it might be as long as 2-3 weeks.
I never got a tracking number either. I was actually told over the phone that they won't get a tracking number because it's sent USPS. But, it arrived quickly.

And I had my issue almost a month ago. They didn't mention anything about a shipping delay at the time, but did say that if I were to send the gun in for repair it would be up to 3 weeks.