Thread: Little Jewel
View Single Post

Old 03-27-2013, 04:52 PM

Liked 226 Times in 96 Posts
Default Sore Subject

This is a problem with our society of late or it's been in progress for a long time. It's been more noticable at the gun shows over the last twenty years or so. They call it supply and demand. Well I say --ck'em
,Boycott. Tell them they are crooks and leave and don't go back and never refer anyone to that store or shop. Lately it seems that everything is in demand. Even this forum ,members are gouging gun prices and accesories, ammo ect. It's not going to get better. People are Greedy and Glutionous. It is going to ruin our society, The government is doing a fine job of that. I bought a 625-3 three inch last year for 750.00 with box. Really want another now even without the box they are 900.00 up, I've even tried to trade a 27-2 3.5 with box and three hunderd of one w/o box and the dude wanted more money. Sorry I'll wait, but it really pisses me off that the bull that people start about they are going to take away something from us causes such spikes in prices and nothing has even changed yet although the gun and ammo dealers are making millions from those of us that are scared.
I will stop now and I feel your pain, but at this point if I can't make a decent trade without feeling like I got boinged I won't do it. Boycott is the only real answer. Don't buy from Crooks