View Single Post

Old 04-01-2013, 10:00 AM

Liked 19,897 Times in 8,797 Posts

I've had one for about 18 years and it's may be my favorite 9mm ...... With it's all steel construction it shoots like a .22. I use to shoot mine in IDPA until I found out how few of these were made....... a loss to be sure...... it still makes it to the range from time to time.

The "Model 6906 Stocking Dealer" compact (according to SCS&W p.370) date from 1994. The opinion on the number made seems to vary from about 100 to over 200. They were shipped with one 12 and one 15 rd mag w/ adapter.

Often wonder about "what it's worth" ........ I have no idea..... while it's production was short and not many were made........ it seems very few even know they exist........ despite its distinct barrel/look there's not even a photo in the SCS&W.

Off on a tangent........ I always thought that with it's distinct look it would show up someday as some "action hero's" custom gun...can you say "MI VII".. or see Bond pulling it out of the glove compartment of his Aston Martin........ to me it's way cooler looking than most...LOL Of course I always thought Bond should have upgraded to a 3914NL with Hogue wood grips!!!!!

Last edited by BAM-BAM; 04-01-2013 at 11:17 AM.