View Single Post

Old 05-01-2013, 12:19 PM

Liked 7 Times in 1 Post

First of all, I want to thank everyone who understands there are more than one side of the story. I am sorry that this issue is starting to get out of control, but I want to rectify it before it spins more out of control.

I am the owner of Precision ONe Ammunition. I wanted to address this in a short manner for clarification. The gentleman came to our table and bought 9mm ammo. He specifically asked for it. We do not just put ammo in a bag. We always ask when someone requests a caliber, what type...fmj, hp, self defense, new, remanufactured...etc. then how many...50 rds, 250 rd mega paks, 500 rd bunkers, etc. I believe he purchased a mega pak.
If someone says " I need ammo for my gun" we start with the the caliber of the firearm. We try and 'hand walk' through the process if need be.

When the individual called and demanded an exchange and immediately blamed us for selling him the wrong ammo, we advised him there are no returns on ammo unless it is a manufactures defect. He was very rude from the beginning and he could not make a mistake. If it was our mistake, we would taken care of it. We may have even given a box of the correct caliber at cost to ease the problem. But this guy wanted this specific caliber ( how are we supposed to know what gun he has). He kept interrupting every time we tried to talk and threatened to stalk and harass us for a mistake he made.

We guarantee our products and stand behind them. If a return is made with my products or someone else's ....like wallmarts...we ..or they...can not guarantee the item has not been tampered with, gotten wet, etc. it is for the safety of the buyer that the product is a safe and working product. I would not want to put my life at risk, and I would not put yours.

Thanks for the time and understanding.
The Following 7 Users Like Post: