View Single Post

Old 05-07-2013, 11:35 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Talking It is very SAD on Jeff Oneil!!! YOU KNOW YOU ARE WRONG!

Brass Nugget- It is very SAD on Jeff Part and BruceV you not need to apologized because you hit it right on the head remember when you had your issue, this scenario went exactly the same way I called Jeff Oneill and spoke with him kindly and then left 2 other friendly voice mails and no resolution, claimed no error on his part than got angry at me and started with profanity when I was persistent with an exchange.

Jef Oneil " AKA P-1" You're right a story does always have 2 sides but not when you're disrespectful and try to hide behind the law. You're not only a CROOK but a LIAR as well and like to play the victim, you went to your local police officer and had the cops called me claiming I had threatened you and was stalking and harassing you (I'm in Greenville, SC and you're in Mt Pleasant or where ever you are) didn't know a few phone calls to someone that sold you wrong merchandise was a crime specially when you the customer have been done wrong. Now, what I claimed to you was the same exact suggestion BruceV stated which was I should set up a stand at the next gun show with a sign and tell people what you're really all about. And, I only interrupted you because you kept pausing and I thought you were done talking but then you got all angry and started calling me an idiot and a dumb *** the lady that pick up the phone heard you but I'm sure with the attitude you carry yourself she's probably to scare of you to correct you or go against you. Be a man about it and admit it you were the disrespectful one because you didn't like me being persistent at trying to get an exchange when at the next gun show. I was not asking for FREE SHIPPING RETURN OR REFUND, JUST A SIMPLE EXCHANGE WHEN DOWN IN GREENVILLE, SC. I am a man and I do admit to my mistakes by not checking the bag which you gave me the incorrect merchandise and by thinking that you be a good business man about it and we could have talk and fix this issue like men but you and I know and the ALL Mighty LORD knows what truly happen, you know you were and are wrong. Again I'm NOT PERFECT but I do know what kind of guns I have and have never own a 9mm I only have 45's and on that day just a few desks away from you I bought a new XDM 40 caliber which I asked you ammo for the bullets which I did not pick a box and also asked for a receipt which you wrote on a business card and place it in the same bag and yes I do know better and should have place it on my VISA or Amex and could have let my credit company fix this issue for me and would have been hassle free.

The bottom line is, if you did this to me you've done it to some else and will continue to do it, you mistreated your customers. You shouldn't be doing business. THE $100 I SPENT ON THESE BULLETS ARE NOTHING TO ME I MAKE IT IN AN HOUR'S WORTH OF WORK, ENJOY IT. BUT YOU WILL NOT GET BUSINESS FROM ME OR MY FRIENDS AND EVERY CHANCE I GET I WILL LET PEOPLE KNOW HOW YOU OPERATE AND HOW YOU TREAT PEOPLE. DON'T PLAY A VICTIM WITH YOUR LOCAL POLICE, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO GET A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST ME BECAUSE YOU'RE A CROOK AND A LIAR WHO HIDES BEHIND THE LAW AND WON'T BE ABLE TO PROVE ANYTHING YOUR SAYING BECAUSE IT AIN'T TRUE. THE 2 VOICE MAILS I LEFT YOU WERE FRIENDLY YOU CLAIMED 3 CALLS TO RESOLVE AN ISSUE IS HARASSMENT. LOL I ALSO HAVE A BUSINESS AND I'M A PEOPLE PERSON AND TREAT MY CLIENTS LIKE GOLD BECAUSE THAT'S HOW I FEED MY KIDS. REMEMBER TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN A BUSINESS YOU NEED TO TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS RIGHT. WE BOTH KNOW THE REAL DEAL & YOU CAN ACT LIKE THE VICTIM WHEN IN FACT IT'S YOU WHOM VICTIMIZE PEOPLE.

ENOUGH SAID PEOPLE- ARM-L!!!

Last edited by ARM-L; 05-07-2013 at 11:50 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: