View Single Post

Old 06-05-2013, 08:50 PM
Banned

Liked 204 Times in 124 Posts

The ball is in your court, it is always in your court and I will tell you why. When you go in to ANY business wanting to utilize their services, you have a choice.

You go up to an employee, or the owner smile, extend your hand and say, "Hi I'm Chuck, what's your name?" "Rudy, nice to meet you. I'm interested in a firearm, and am kinda new to this, can you help me out?"

NOW THIS IS THE PART WHERE YOUR STANDING THERE BOUNCING THE BALL, IF HE SMILES AND SHAKES YOUR HAND, YOU HAVE MADE A GOOD POSITIVE START IN A PLACE THAT SELLS STUFF THAT CAN KILL PEOPLE. IF he doesnt show you the respect you just showed him, YOU CAN TAKE YOUR BALL/MONEY ELSE WHERE.

He cant stay in business if he is a rude grump, so if you take the time to look him in the eye and say hello, you can then make a decision if you want to spend your money there or not.

Short hair, long hair, makes no matter, a smile and lookem in the eye tells you all you need to know.

From your description you sounded and looked like you might be casing the joint.

Go give it another try or just blow him off and try somewhere else.

chuck
The Following 3 Users Like Post: