View Single Post

Old 06-20-2013, 11:41 PM

Liked 1,356 Times in 701 Posts

Very confusing. Walmart already has a 3 box TOTAL per person per day limit. Also, maybe those other "same three of four clowns" also "go there when there actually is something THEY ARE interested in". Have you considered that?

Sorry, your story doesn't add up. I stop at quite a few Walmarts at many different times of the day as I visit customers around the area and I haven't seen the lines at any of them for quite some time. As a matter of fact, I picked up 3 100 WWB in 9 at one tonight and 40 at another earlier around lunch. The 9 was fresh off the truck (lucky stop) but the 40 had to be from last night, telling me there's no line of people anymore. I do stop at 5-7 AM as well and, like I said, haven't seen a line up for a long time. Oh, the 7AM thing ended a long time ago as well, hence my evening purchase.

[QUOTE=gunsrfun1;137288172]I am convinced it's the hoarders (I call them hogs) that are causing this issue. I live in PA and every day, the same group of three or four clowns line up at the local Wal-Mart before the clerk brings out ammo at 7 am, and scarf up their three boxes of whatever, leaving little for everyone else. How do I know this? Well, I go there when there actually is something I am interested in, and guess what, by the time I get there, the same folks are in line. I already complained to the WM manager that they should impose a 3-box, 1-box-per-caliber limit, so that more people will at least get some ammo. In fact, I plan to write W-M and suggest same.
Honestly, this "shortage" has given me a jaundiced view of some of my shooting brethren. I am not impressed.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by smokindog; 06-20-2013 at 11:46 PM.