Thread: Model 669
View Single Post

Old 07-01-2013, 03:11 PM

Liked 17,295 Times in 6,647 Posts

Quote:
So, I did the paperwork (on their computer), and then they printed it out and had me sign it as well. I watched as they tried to put a trigger lock on it. I said don't worry about it fitting, I'm throwing it away when I get to the car anyhow. The three lady clerks looked shocked. Then they decided to double wrap the pistol in two plastic bags. I said usually, I just tuck it in my waistband and leave. Again the shocked looks.

Finally the clerk took it, said she'd meet me at the door, and we walked separately to the exit (her from behind the long counter) and I walked out with the pistol. I put a hundred rounds through it last week and liked it. I shoot it a little better than I do my 3953. Found some mags from a guy on the board here, and I'm all set.
I'm surprised she didn't make you stand outside and throw the gun to you. Dames!

Since the 669 is the fore runner of the 6906, I suspect it's a dream to shoot.

I'd carry my 6906, but it's a bit bulky for IWB for my tastes. Besides, I have a pre rail 3913TSW that fits the concealed carry bill for me.

That has nothing to do with this thread, but it does give me a chance to say that I have a pre rail 3913TSW.
The Following User Likes This Post: