View Single Post

Old 07-02-2013, 12:09 PM
US Veteran

Liked 2,547 Times in 1,006 Posts

An Irish priest, a Baptist minister and a rabbi were at breakfast one day and all were bragging about how well they could convert non-believers to their religion. It was finally decided that all three would try to convert a bear and would meet back at the same table in two weeks.

When they met again only the priest and the minister were on time so they decided to start without the rabbi. The priest said, "I went into the forest and found the bruin, blessed him and said three Hail Mary's and two Our Father's and now himself is at St. Patrick's learnin' the Stations of the Cross.

The Baptist minister said that was nothing. "I found a bear with a thorn in his foot. I removed the thorn and I healed that bear. Then I preached my best Hellfire and Damnation sermon. Now the bear is over at Mt. Olive Primitive Baptist Church preparing for a missionary trip to the Congo."

About that time the rabbi, all scratched up, bruised and bandaged limped up to the table. The priest and minister both asked what happened. The rabbi replied, "Eh, maybe I should have waited a while for the circumcision.

CW