View Single Post

Old 07-05-2013, 01:50 AM
US Veteran

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default Misc. .38/.357, J frame, Taurus Judge items

***Please feel free to make offers on the remaining two items. They work well together.***

Hey folks I know I'm new here so if you need any references to other sites please let me know.

I have the following for sale.

Shipping is now included with order.

Paypal +4% or Gift/Personal, M.O. or Cash accepted as payment.

1.) x2 5 Star brand .38/.357 Speed loaders, new condition never used. $15 a piece***SPF***

2.) HKS brand #36 .38/.357 Speed loader, new condition never used. $10

3.) S&W Mod. 438 Air weight stock rubber grip, new condition rarely shot. $10***SOLD***

4.) Altamont brand J Frame Round Butt plastic(ish) material grip, black/silver in color, never used....BUT, in the close up pic you will see a line going across the top of the grip that blends in with the other white(ish) lines, that very top piece had been snapped off and I super glued it together. This is on the side that the cylinder opens on. It appears that anyone with the know how to modify something with a sanding type tool could snap both sides off and sand them down making them match or just leave it as is. It does NOT affect the fitting of the grips. It simply snapped off. These grips work great with speed loaders. $20

5.) Unknown brand leather paddle holster with thumb snap. There are no markings on it, but I got it with a full size Taurus Judge and it fit as if that is what it was made for. $25 ***SPF***

6.) The Tuff brand Pocket-Roo Holster Combo Carry Spare Ammo (weapon in front/speed strip in back), size 16 fitted for a Taurus Judge Public Defender (I do know a S&W A/W fits great), new condition never used. $15. ***SPF***

Last edited by devildoggunner; 07-09-2013 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Updating sold items.