View Single Post

Old 07-05-2013, 06:57 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Precision One Ammo

[B]Precision One Ammo Thumbs Down! I purchased some Ammo from Precision One Ammo on Gun Broker and I have yet to receive my Ammo. This guy Jeff ONeil from Precision One Ammo is a CLOWN Jeff cashed my check and then files a dispute stating he never received payment. If anyone wishes to see copies of the cashed and cleared payment I can provide copies. All in all Jeff is very unprofessional.
No Ammo / No Tracking Information. I wish I had read Precision One Reviews prior to purchasing ammo from this company. I filed a dispute with Gun Broker regarding his non payment claim and will be contacting the BBB regarding Precision One Ammo. This Company Has Failed To Send My Ammo and has Failed to Meet My Expectations. If you read all the Negative Reviews on the Forum and read the BBB Complaints on Precision One Ammo. The proof is already out there.
I honestly have not had a Good Experience with Precision One Ammo and I hope others don't have to go through the same B.S. Words to the wise your better off buying ammo from a legit company that has better customer service and is willing to stand behind their products. Jeff does not understand the meaning of Customer Service. I will be filing a Fraud report with Gun Broker over not receiving my ammo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARM-L View Post
Precision One Ammunition- Jeff Oneal Thumbs down DO NOT BUY AMMO!!!

I will NEVER buy ammo from this company or individual ever again and will recommend anyone NOT to. This company was down in Greeville, SC for a gun show and first the price was high for a box of 250 .40 caliber ammo second they were put in a bag and given to me since I have small children at home didn't really get a chance to check out what was given to me after a week or so I checked the bag and was given 9mm ammo I called them right away & left a voice mail and although Jeff call me right away there was no conclusion. In that pass week I called numerous time and NO one returned my call. Finally today Wednesday 4/24/13 I got to speak with him and he claim there was no error in his part and ended up yelling and cursing me out for him giving me the wrong ammo.

This is the way this people do business and treat their
customers with rudeness, disrespect and dishonesty.

All I wanted was some kind of customer service courtesy and I even introduce the resolution that when at the gun show in a few months they can exchange but this man Jeff Oneal is some kind of hard ***.

DO NOT BUY AMMO FROM COMPANY OR JEFF ONEAL IF AN ERROR ACCORDS ON THEIR PART THEY WILL NOT OWN UP TO IT AND CLAIMED IT WAS YOUR FAULT. PEOPLE AND BUSINESSES LIKE THIS YOU DO NOT WANT TO SPEND YOUR MONEY ON. A PLACE AND PEOPLE LIKE THIS WILL NOT PROSPECT IN LIFE. LEARN TO EMBRACE YOUR CUSTOMER JEFF AND YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE BUSINESS RULE #1 IN BUSINESS.

Last edited by Glocks; 07-05-2013 at 09:39 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: