View Single Post

Old 07-05-2013, 10:28 PM
Banned

Liked 1,190 Times in 626 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arik View Post
It possible that some new technology is better. But to make sure it really is better they would have to issue the new rifles to X amount of soldiers and have them run it hard in all conditions. Maybe sand storms reek havoc on melonite barrels (just saying).

Just cause a bunch of guys get good results shooting prerie dogs with hand loads or the guy screaming "i shot 500 rounds in one year and everything was flawless" doesnt mean anything.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Since I ran 9500+ of Wolf/WPA thru mine in a year, and it was flawless.......... does THAT mean anything?

Other than I made better ammo deals than most folk last year??!!!

SW shooter; you will find that basically ALL of the factory built rifles are GTG, out of the box. A few might be a little rough on fit& finish, a few will always have an issue or 2. But a factory rifle comes with a WARRANTY. And they usually stand by their warranty very well.
Stay away from plastic lowers and uppers. If you are tight on money, save some more up and get a decent rifle. No need to play with plastic stuff that might/ might not hold up to extended use.

Last edited by rojodiablo; 07-05-2013 at 10:32 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: