View Single Post

Old 07-24-2013, 02:46 PM

Liked 35 Times in 27 Posts

Long time lurker but had to get in on this. I own a shield 9, CW9 and CM9. All are great firearms.

I would never say Kahr is "garbage" they are fantastic especially the c series for the price.

I carry my XDS or my CM9 most of the time. Its not that I don't like the shield, its great but not as small as the CM9. I rarely carry the CW just because its bigger much like the shield (about the same size). The triggers are completely different with Kahr being more of a DA smooth longer pull. Revolvers guys love the kahr triggers. Shield is your run of the mill striker trigger which is great.

as far as fit, the CW9 fits most hands PERFECTLY. Kahr does a great job with ergo's and both of my kahrs have NEVER failed a single round with about 600+ rounds thru each. Take down is a little harder but if I can do it anyone can. you just have to pull out the lever instead of just rotating it like on the shield. NOT a factor in deciding..

I love all of them to be honest and wouldn't sell any of them ever. they all have their place. Let your hand be the guide, hold them, shoot them if you can and see what fits you. Neither is a bad choice. Both Kahr and SW make quality guns and I would never call either junk. I love my shield but the kahr points a little more naturally for me.
The Following User Likes This Post: