View Single Post

Old 08-14-2013, 02:11 PM

Liked 6,354 Times in 2,185 Posts
Default What Happened to Yahoo E-mail?

I have used Yahoo email service for over 15 years now and until recently I was highly satisfied with it and recommended it to several others. A few months back they forced everyone to switch to their “new email service”. Ever since then my e-mail service has be terrible. I still receive emails, but other features only work sometimes and take forever to work if they do work. I am talking about basic things like reply to sender, forward, and even the new mail functions frequently no longer work.

Part of the problem may be that I live in an area without high speed internet service, so I still use the old dial up system over phone lines. Still these functions used to work on their old system and did so very well for over 15 years.

Now I am in the process of switching to G-mail which does not have the same quality of sophistication as did the old Yahoo e-mail system, but the basic features of G-mail system work and does so consistently, and without a ten or fifteen minute wait for a page to open.

Anyone else having this experience?