View Single Post

Old 08-14-2013, 07:52 PM

Liked 6,354 Times in 2,185 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by therevjay View Post
Its no faster with cable. Plus now sometimes when I click on "sent" I'll find myself looking at "spam" or "trash" or vice versa. WHY do they keep trying to fix something that isn't broke, and break it in the process?
This is a phenomenon that is repeated over and over and over and over ad nauseam. I think often it is new people’s attempt to justify their existence at the company. Sometimes people that just want change for change sake, thinking any change is good.

I wish some of these foolish people would just let well enough alone, but of course that will never happen. It is certainly not limited to computer related changes either.

In Texas we can no longer buy the old type gas cans!!!! They now have to have a plastic safety spout on them that does not work of course and will break in 6 to 12 months. In this case I guess that someone paid the legislature to pass this bill to increase their sales and to eliminate competition. The old cans were simple, easy to use, lasted for years, cost a lot less, and worked well!!

I think that it is Communism when the government controls industry, and Fascism, when industry dictates to government. I think we now have a blend of both in this county, call it Globalism.