Thread: Shield recall
View Single Post

Old 08-21-2013, 01:48 PM

Liked 520 Times in 256 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodiakpb View Post
How do you know that guy who started that thread isn't an idiot? I also noticed the linkback to this thread, so we are going around in circles over a rumor started by someone who has not provided a source. Even then, his source could also be flawed.
Seriously. Not to be demeaning, but I've learned in my short time visiting ar15 DOT com that there are a large % of nutjobs on that forum.

People who MIGHT be knowledgeable, but are certainly running the ragged edge of sanity.

Man, whatever you do, DON'T disagree with the opinions of certain people on that board. They will go nuts on you.

And DON'T - under any circumstances - ask for advice then NOT go with what they tell you to do. You'll get annihilated. I've not personally experienced it, but I certainly won't ask for advice or opinions on that board after some of the personal attacks I've seen take place. Including from moderators.

If I need advice on my AR, even though my current one is not an M&P, I'd probably ask here first before asking over there (unless a thread with similar topic was already underway).

Last edited by ditrina; 08-23-2013 at 06:09 AM.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: