View Single Post

Old 08-22-2013, 03:04 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default M&P 9 Shield shooting low and left

Well,
I drifted the front sight on my shield so that I could move to bullseye. I drifted the front sight more than I should have had to move it. I was shooting to left, so I drifted the front sight to the left (to correct the issue). I don't see, at 21 ft. much difference. I finally gave up and ended up drifting the sight back to (what appears to be) roughly center again. I have come to the realization, at least for me, that I can't shoot ANY small pistol accurately. I have decided none of the smaller (less than 3.5" barrel ) pisols that I ahve, and have shot, are accurate for me. I would NOT trust using one inn a self defense scenario, esecially if I was trying to take out the bad guy who may be holding a hostage. I woiuld be very afraid that I would hit the innocent person. So, I guess I just won't carry any more. But, if the SHTF, I will grab my 5" 45 ACP and won't care WHO sees it; becauseI don't miss with my 1911. I also don't miss with my 4 1/4" full size M&P 40, and I don't miss with my XD40 or XD9 full size pistols. I dont' miss with my Glock 17 or my Glock 22 either. (all full size). I also don't miss with my SR9 or SR40 in full size. So there S&W what do you think of them apples. I am NOT impressed with small guns from ANY of the manufacturers.

Last edited by buckeye49; 08-22-2013 at 03:07 PM.