View Single Post

Old 08-29-2013, 11:19 AM
US Veteran

Liked 1,431 Times in 448 Posts
Default New Hit Reality TV Show

While cutting the grass this morning, a light bulb went off in my head. It’s one of those rare ideas that can provide the big money and fame that I richly deserve… and the same for my many S&W Forum friends.

Even with the spate of reality TV shows now hitting the airwaves… I’m sure that there’s room for one more. One that’s truly ground breaking and captures the best of both reality TV and hit shows that have come before.

The show would be called "Guns, Leather, Dogs, and Grumpy Old Men". It would capture the best of Pawn Stars, Animal Planet, the DIY Channel, American Restoration, Call of the Wild Man, American Guns, and Pickers along with the movies Grumpy Old Men and Grumpier Old Men.

We can also break new ground by eliminating the need for a physical production site. The cast would be participating forum members with web cams. It would be “come as you are”…. bath robes, Hawaiian shirts, camo overalls, wife-beater tees and boxers, and Daisy Dukes with halter tops for the ladies of the forum.

Of course we need a strong and colorful star to host our show… That’s certainly Lee who would leave the Pawn Star’s Rick Harrison in the dust. I have a few ideas for who could take the roles similar to Chumlee and The Old Man. There’s even room for the role of a Danielle from Pickers. And of course, we’ve got plenty of folks who would make an absolutely great Turtleman.

The opportunities seem to be limitless. Any suggestions? … and let’s find out who’s in.