View Single Post

Old 08-30-2013, 01:02 AM

Liked 3,702 Times in 1,242 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foodfuzz View Post
It was a dark and stormy night when Dog fell down the Mountain when tripping over a Boo Boo whose mother was a trucker driving down the Ice Road. She became distracted when a Duck flew in front of the windshield. She knew she wasn't near the Jersey Shore and wondered if the Boo Boo had taken her watch to the Pawn shop. The Dog ran into Eustace on the Mountain and asked him who had won the recently declared Storage Wars. Eustace told him he was The Biggest Loser he had seen and asked him where he got his hair done. Dog told Eustace he was The Top Shot and asked if he wanted him to sight in his rifles for him.

Eustace asked if Dog was trying to Shine him on. Then Dog mentioned he had friends in the Amish Mafia who wouldn't like that kind of talk from someone who thought he lived on an Island of Turtles.

I think this would be a great first episode for a new reality show. I mean, who wouldn't believe it?
Then the Property Brothers show up to remodel Eustace place while Ink Masters correct Dog's old prison tats. Mike Rowe narrates, Thom Beers produces and Tickle provides the Moonshine....

Man, I shouldn't post replies at 0100 EDT
The Following User Likes This Post: