View Single Post

Old 09-04-2013, 09:12 PM

Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

Sold to Cartoon, smooth transaction and he paid quickly via a wire transfer from his bank to mine. I am reporting this thread as sold and closed as per the rules but just wanted to say thanks to Cartoon/Richard for an easy sell.
--------------------------------------
As title says I have a 460 Magnum the ES edition with the small snub nosed barrel and the yellow survival kit. Nothing in the kit was ever used and it's all there. I bought the gun in Alaska around
2009 for a bear hunt we were going on.
Came back to the states after the hunt and it went inside the gun cabinet were it has sat ever since.

$2200, Free shipping to FFL only, unless you live in Central Louisiana then we can do business in person. You can PM me trade offers if you want.

Model 460ES - Emergency Survival Tool Kit contains: Smith & Wesson Model 460, 2 3/4" Barrel with Bright Yellow Hogue recoil reducing grip, Waterproof Storm Case, Blast Match, Firestarter and WetFire tender, Saber Cut Saw with fabric sheath, Jet Scream whistle, Star Flash signal mirror, Polaris compass, Two MPI Mylar Space Emergency Blankets, Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops Liner Lock Folding Knife with Black Sheath, "Bear Attacks of the Century - True Stories of Courage and Survival" book by Larry Mueller and Marguerite Reiss.

Also forgot to mention, the paperwork that came with the gun is all there too. It's underneath the foam on the bottom of the case. The test shell from the factory, the owners manual, the manual for the compass and the knife and the blast match is all there. Even the original survey/warranty card is there, and the 2 keys for the childs lock. Just like it came from the factory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrtoon916 View Post
I am in sacramento ca. Need to get in touch with you to set up ffl I have a place here that will do it.

Last edited by s&wchad; 09-25-2013 at 03:25 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: