View Single Post

Old 09-06-2013, 11:53 AM

Liked 458 Times in 100 Posts
Thumbs up ALL GONE PLEASE LOCK HER UP

Here are a few pistols I am would like to part with to pursue other interests. As usual I will listen to offers both cash and trade, I like most high condition guns from reputable makers. Pistol interests include 1911's, both military and commercial, S&W & Ruger Revolvers. But hey don't be afraid to offer whatever up for trade, I am pretty easy to get along with.

Don't Be afraid to make an offer! THANKS

Ruger Old Model Blackhawk 44 Magnum, 6.5", Type 4 according to my research. This is a very clean gun with light bluing wear on the leading edges. Lockup is tightest of any factory Ruger I have owned. I have shot this gun and it shoots very nice. Will email more pictures to any interested parties. Included in this sale is a vintage Geo Lawrence western rig, with cartridge belt and holster for 7.5" or shorter SA revolvers (GREAT leather folks). XR3 frame with beautiful stocks. Price without the leather can be negotiated, send me a message.
$975 Shipped from and individual OBO PRICE DROP, rock bottom $800 Shipped for just gun, $900 shipped with the leather!! SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Last edited by TheShootist1894; 10-08-2013 at 02:36 PM.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: