View Single Post

Old 09-11-2013, 11:12 PM
Absent Comrade

Liked 7,201 Times in 3,064 Posts

When I was a guard my company sent me to a airbase to guard a "article".
Now on my job we were occasionaly tested by various other security reps. Usualy it was done under circumstances like shakeing a alarmed fence or opening a alarmed door and then they would stand there with a watch to see how long our responce time was. Usualy I was armed but lucky for this guy I was working a airbase where we wernt.
We got a alarm and I sent my partner. He checked the area, it was night with no workers or anyone he could find in the area. He came back and soon I got another a short distance away. This time I went and was pretty sure I might find someone. It was a pitch black hanger and some guy yelled out, "Freeze! I got a gun on ya! Of course I went along with the drill. Afterwards we got in to it. This was a rookie security guy trying to probley trying to impress his boss`s. He was depending on us obeying air force rules on not being armed. On other assignments I worked nights supposedly by myself far in the middle of no where with no one supposedly around. Even though usualy in civilian cloths had he tried that out there it would have been bad for both of us. More bad for him.