View Single Post

Old 10-06-2013, 08:47 PM
US Veteran

Liked 928 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadAye View Post
Being a LONG TIME motorcyclist one of THEEEE things that I HATE are idiots that drive with their brake lights on all of the time or flash on now and then.
Sometimes I think it's some kind of insurance scam - You get to where you believe that they aren't going to stop just because you see bright red lights.
That's why when I'm not driving my bike I drive an F-250
Also being a long time motorcyclist one of the things that STILL upsets me is "big sister" making all the mfg's move the shifter to the left side.

Apparently our nannys think Americans are not smart enough to tell the difference between a gear shift and a brake pedal. Also I guess we are incapable of learning a shift pattern other then 1 down and the rest up with neutral between 1st &2nd.

As far as braking go's. Should we use the rear? Or the Front? Or both? Or just lay on the horn*? (clear hooter, for you old timers from Blighty.)

P.S. I just thought, if you have a genuine Lucas clear hooter it probably won't work anyway. So just delete that option.

Last edited by therevjay; 10-06-2013 at 09:02 PM. Reason: The more beer I consume, the funnier I think I am.