View Single Post

Old 10-07-2013, 07:04 PM

Liked 6,391 Times in 2,217 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullzaye View Post
Perhaps my meaning was misunderstood. When I said I guess I should have said...

I apologize if I wasn't being clear enough. It was never my intention to call anyone an idiot...I was saying I would never refer to anyone as such for not agreeing with my opinion. I really am very sorry if anyone believed I was calling them names. As careful as I thought I was being, I guess I left room for misunderstanding.

However, for the record, and for clarity, you claim that, This actually contradicts your original statement, ...because you emphatically state "nobody", not just you. Additionally, you contradict yourself in your first sentence, when you call me an idiot for believing that RFB is faster than LFB (which I never said). IOW, you were only saying it works better for you...but I'm an idiot for believing otherwise.

And this was the part I was saying that I had a problem with...essentially, you were stating that anyone that disagreed with you was wrong.

I'm sorry for this long explanation, and for having gotten so far off track. I hope some of you read the post about the race car driver's thoughts, and understood my meaning. Now, to hopefully avoid any more drama, I'll leave this thread.

Tim
Nicely spun.
Are you a politician by chance?