View Single Post

Old 10-08-2013, 07:42 AM
Absent Comrade

Liked 21,085 Times in 4,914 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP1SG View Post
Lets agree to disagree. I never even mentioned "weak" so thats on you. I guess if you really want to get down to Brass tacks. Mordern conveniences are nice but are not always gonna be available. Case in point the GPS system which will never ever replace a map and compass. At some point a GPS will not work,Be it a bad satellite, bad weather etc etc. We get so acustomed to these mordern conveniences that we forget how to simply navigate life. I bet if you go to a grocery store not one teller will be able to give you the correct change without looking at the cash register first. Modern conviences has even limited our mathematical skills.
Thats has something to do with speed loaders I am sure
So because a modern convenience may not be available sometime you should never use it at all? So by that logic, when you want to eat, you don't use a microwave or even a stove. You run outside, gather wood, & cook your meal over an open fire? Yet here you are using a computer, one of the most modern of conveniences. Too windy for smoke signals? To reiterate my earlier post, I don't see why anyone would care how someone else loads their magazines. Your ten year old loads your magazines, isn't that a convenience?

Last edited by timn8er; 10-08-2013 at 07:44 AM.