View Single Post

Old 10-08-2013, 11:22 PM
US Veteran

Liked 17,123 Times in 5,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMagg View Post
Gee Rojo, that is the most "full-on" display I have seen in a long time, I'm surprised the administration hasn't hired you already. General Hawk Carlisle, chief of Air Combat Command calls the F-22 the most tactically important airplane on the planet. The Chinese are presently flying two J-20 prototypes, and one J-31 prototype, so no they didn't get the jump on us, they have NEVER flown a fifth gen aircraft on a single operational mission. The F-35 is for sale to all our partners and allies, Great Britain, Australia, South Korea, Japan, Israel, Italy, etc, etc,. Also, the Aussies have never flown an F-15, they operate the Bug and Super Bug, maybe you can WIKI that.

The Marines and Air Force have already stood up operational F-35 squadrons and if I'm not mistaken the USN is reactivating the Grim Reapers to fly their first F-35Cs. Yes, as of tonight, the Raptor remains the most capable fighter aircraft ever flown, it will likely remain so for the foreseeable future. Hope this helps, I hate to see nice guys put up a display like this, but I have to admit, it certainly is a beauty. Air Force Brat- AKA billy magg
Like the Glock to the 1911, we'll see if the 22 and 35 can surpass the legend of the F-15. Only time (and money) will tell.