View Single Post

Old 10-09-2013, 09:09 AM

Liked 785 Times in 356 Posts

Coming a little late to this party, but wanted to chime in anyway. I purchased 2 Galloway trigger kits just to play with. Neither kit reduced trigger pull weight and neither improved the trigger in any way. I used different SD's had a buddy install a kit in his just to make sure I didn't do something wrong, etc., etc. The Galloway kit was essentially like replacing factory OEM parts with factory OEM parts. I wrote Galloway about the issue and they were pretty glib about it. Then I started playing and began combining the Galloway kit and the Apex kit to see what kind of franken-kit I could put together. When it was all said and done the best combination (hands down) was to put the Galloway springs back in their plastic bag and just use the Apex kit. IMO Galloway dropped the ball on this kit and really should pull them from their site. Advertising 5lbs when it cannot produce anything better than 7.5+ lbs is false advertising. They did offer to give me my money back, so I appreciate that.