View Single Post

Old 10-16-2013, 06:10 PM

Liked 17,102 Times in 6,271 Posts

I feel for you Cpt.Jim. I live in Kern. If I want to change or add a gun, I just have to drop by the Sheriff's substation, pay $2 and in about three days I have a new license. I've done this a few times without an issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrassarms View Post
A separate qualification for each one, 3 max? wow. hang in there, don't let the so-and-sos win.
Yes, there are only 3 lines on the permit. Why that is no one seems to know, but there it is. And yes, any gun you want to carry has to be listed on the permit with the serial number.

The laws in CA are very vague. Every issuing agency has the ability to add restrictions. For example, I only have to qualify with one gun. It doesn't even have to be the gun I carry. I just need to attend the class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by old bear View Post
At one time the "Golden State" was a great place to live, sadly it is no longer is.
It's still a great place to live. The land is beautiful and full of things you can't see anywhere else on the planet. Where I live the people are nice and respectful. I like my job and can't do it anywhere else in the country.

It's just the gun laws that suck.