View Single Post

Old 11-04-2013, 06:46 AM

Liked 4,916 Times in 2,086 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by k53 View Post
Ive read and read it, looking for something that said you cant mail order reloading supplys. I didnt see anything. Im kinda afraid to ask though!!!! Granted... there are so little amounts of primers and powders out there, its hardly worth researching it. It suks though...and more so becouse all the big shooters, and ammo buyers now need to go to the local stores... what is good for the shops, but bad for the little guy that wants a box or two, becouse it will take that much longer to get the ammo shelves full agean. I dont have the cash to buy cases of ammo. I stock up when I have a few bucks in my pocket. So far it had worked well for me, and has allowed me to have enough to shoot, and a little extra added to back stock... well if we are looking at a year with empty shelves... Its going to be tough in NY.. But im sure thats what the plan was.
You know....

How far are you from Ohio?

I was born in Buffalo and it was called "Upstate New York". On the off chance you're in that area you are only a few hours away from the free state of Ohio. Google "Fin, Feather and Fur". They are an independent with arguably the best assortment of reloading supplies you will see on the planet. I was in the Ashland store last week. They are very well stocked.