View Single Post

Old 11-15-2013, 08:09 PM

Liked 1,473 Times in 755 Posts

You of course are right...However what is the right time to just say...STOP......They call and as far as I iknow the area of what we speak "The Lead Belt".......Recycled lead is great ,but you can bet that source will dry up.....We have become a nation of followers...Any non producing egg head that spent his or her whole life as a educator has become the moral authority for the rest of us....I don't need their help...Thank You....I heard all the **** about Korea from the left and on later occassions on the Nam.....When you are in the service I never once was asked by a superior what is your feelings about the war....It really comes down to your fellow servicemen....I was called up for Cuba no one asked me if I agreed on our policy and to be honest I could have gave a damn about Cuba..I was called to go...Nuff said...I do know that leaving or depending on others for critical supplies is crazy......Recycled or first run......When do we need a bunch of egg-heads to tell us what we need or for that matter what we want...Those aprox. 160 workers that work the Herculaneum plant just want to follow their fathers line of work......They know the risks, they know the need, and they are probably as pro American as you can get...Go to SE Missouri and babble about the good of the rest of the world.....When did the rest of the world give a darn about us.....I think the government has taken on more authority than it can chew....Lead today coal tomorrow. maybe gas next week....How much government do we need.....Just my opinion but forged for the last 75 years....Remember this we the US were the greatest steel producers in the world....Wonder where the steel comes from now????? How and why did we win WW2...we out produced are ememies by 10 fold.....If we lost ships we just produced more, when the enemy lost ships they had to do with what they could repair..I will take the American worker over the rest of the world by spades...Just don't handcuff them into dependence on foreign supplies....
The Following User Likes This Post: