Thread: Reincarnation?
View Single Post

Old 11-18-2013, 09:43 PM

Liked 336 Times in 124 Posts

People make fun of the idea that we keep coming back over and over again. It's not a funny concept. Everything wears out after hard use. Everything is made out of the same elements. They're just united in different forms. Subatomic physics has proven that every thing is a waveform including us. I don't get into the concept of a God because my mind isn't advanced enough to know what it is. The ACT of dying is the hard part. Some people go through the process easily, some very hard. What comes after is an uncertainty to me and believe me I've watched all kinds of deaths and studied all forms of religion. When I underwent therapy, my therapist had witnessed one regression, ie, the patient was taken back to her former life and death. It wasn't pretty because life was terribly hard for her before and so was her death.

When we are very young, many of us have trace memories of former existences but as our family trains us to fit into their view of existence, it fades away and is replaced by things they want you to learn and ways they want you to act. Some people though, can't forget things that came back with them. They may not understand them, but they are there with them in the back of their minds and come out when similar situations occur again, especially if they are high stress situations. Just watch your little kids when they play with imaginary friends. Watch the fear on their faces when they awake from night mares they shouldn't have because they're to young to have experienced fear.