View Single Post

Old 11-20-2013, 03:58 PM

Liked 1,170 Times in 549 Posts
Default Sounds like mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricaneforcewinds View Post
I just installed the new Galloway Precision trigger bar and trigger. The SW BG shoots 100% better. It is now more accurate than the Ruger LCP IMHO. I know that issue lies with me not liking a long trigger pull but I don't care. I love the new trigger A LOT except for one issue. The new trigger is occasionally sticking to the rear of travel after the shot and I have to push it forward again to shoot the next shot. The trigger assembly is binding somewhere and a few drops of oil did not solve the issue. I have an email in to Galloway and hope it is a simple fix. Will update shortly
Sounds like mine. What I did was to sand off all the paint and polish the part and it works much better. I do have an occasional failure to reset so I may need to tweak it a bit more. But the failure to reset seemed to be caused by the part that protrudes above the frame and into the slide was binding. You can see this by dry friring and then slowly releasing the trigger and watch between the frame and slide as the transfer bar fails to return all the way up.