View Single Post

Old 11-28-2013, 12:13 PM
US Veteran

Liked 394 Times in 129 Posts

(Note: Mini's and Standards are sold out as of 11/26/13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooboy View Post
Hi All, Shooboy Gunsmithing Hammers are now going to be available for purchase here on the S&W Forum !!! All Shooboy feature everything made in the USA, right down to the stainless steel hardware. Designed for great grip and balance with the help of a professional gunsmith. Quality of these hammers is exceptional and the praise I have received from the people that have purchased these has been phenominal. Shooboys are machined from solid carbon steel bar stock and are designed for a lifetime of use. After machining and polishing the handle and head assembly is treated to a beautiful black oxide finish. Here's the pictures of the Models, with prices that INCLUDE USPS Priority Mail Shipping !!! The price you see is the total price you pay. I'm trying my hardest to keep the prices low, but I may have to increase prices slightly in the future as steel, and especially brass, continue to rise in cost. Prices quoted are hammers with one steel tip, one brass tip, one aluminium tip, one Nylon 101 tip, and one Delrin tip. Additional tips are available as follows: Steel at $2.50, Nylon or Delrin, $2, Aluminum at $3, and brass at $4. Thanks for looking, let me know what you'd like. Thanks as always, Shoo
Hi Everyone, Thought I'd offer up here on the S&W Forum my beautiful new Model Shooboy Custom Made Gunsmithing Hammer !!! This is the Shooboy "Midnite-Pro". You can own one of these beauties for the sale price of only $45 shipped !
Here's a picture:

Here's the next Model Shooboy , The Shooboy Midnite-Standard. Features a necked down handle stem, a Delrin end cap that is easily replaced and can be used for striking with the end of the handle, diamond knurling for fantastic effortless grip, and a complete set of 5 tips including Delrin, Nylon, aluminum, brass, and steel. Introductory sale priced at just $42 shipped. The Shooboy Midnite-Standard:

Here's a picture of the Midnite-Pro and Mini Range Bag Midnite-Pro:

Okay Guys, Here's the Shooboy Midnite-Sporter/Stealth. So, here we go:
This is the Shooboy prototype Midnite-Sporter/Stealth. Cross-drilled holes and four flutes in the handle, looks very much like a Sporterized Shooboy ! Priced at $45 shipped:

Here's my most popular Model, the Shooboy Midnite-Pro, diamond-knurled handle with 6 ball end-milled flutes for an almost effortless grip, polished and then black oxide finished. Priced at $45 shipped:

Next I have a few available Midnite-Pro/Stealths, same as the regular Pro but with a bead blasted surface, gives the blackened finish a flat look, almost looks like a Parkerized gun finish. Very stealthy and cool looking ! Priced at $45 shipped:

Next up is the Shooboy Midnite-Standard. Very much like the Pro Model with the exception of no fluting in the handle, but the same diamond-knurling. A great Hammer, at a great price. Priced at $41 shipped:

On to the Mini's, these are the perfect size to throw in your pocket or your range bag. Tips are interchaneable with the full-size Shooboys too. Add one of these to your full-size Hammers for a great gift for you, or a great gift for your friends or family members ! Here's the Shooboy Mini Midnite-Pro, just like the full-size but in a smaller package, priced at $38 shipped. The Mini Midnite-Pro:

And lastly, the Shooboy Mini Midnite-Pro/Stealth. Same as above, but with a bead blasted surface before blackening for that stealthy look ! Same price as the Mini Pro. Okay, so that's it. Some Models are extremely limited at this time,like the Stealth Models, so it's first come, first serve. Thanks to everyone, I appreciate your continued support and look forward to supplying you guys with the World's best custom gunsmithing hammers !!! above: