View Single Post

Old 12-24-2013, 06:03 PM

Liked 79 Times in 42 Posts

This will likely be quite popular in ICORE - and USPSA too since in 2014 eight-shot revolvers will become legal in Revolver Division (Minor PF).

For ICORE, I currently use a M627 .38/.357 with .38 Short Colt ammo. The .38 Short Colt case is similar in dimensions to the 9mm - and moon clips are readily available. If I weren't already set up with this combo, I most certainly would be very interested in the new eight-shot 9mm revolver. (Am interested anyway, but can wait as the .38 Short Colt is GREAT and working just fine.)

For USPSA, I've always used a M625 .45ACP - a wonderful revolver! But will be fun to try the .38 shooting Minor PF in Revolver Div.

Some folks seem to think a firearm is no good if the word "Magnum" is not included in its name. And that's okay; whatever works.

But I've learned I have virtually no use for a bucking, ear splitting magnum. (The one exception being the .32 H&R Mag, which I REALLY like; and it isn't a "true magnum" when compared to most.)

I saw photos of a custom built 10-shot .32 H&R Mag on an N frame; built for ICORE. If it weren't so costly, would love to have one built! Now THAT would be fun for ICORE!

Last edited by handejector; 01-18-2014 at 07:48 PM.