View Single Post

Old 01-12-2014, 04:43 PM
Banned

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
Smile I love your pitbull

I love your pit. I also love the black cane corso. I have a pitbull and just got a cane corso. I did not want to pay the money that about time was charging but i found a good pup. I hope he looks like the black one. The bloodlines are from good breeders. My pup should look like the father Here is the father.

Link Removed

where did you get that great pitbull i want one like that that looks like a show dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smilin-buddha View Post
Working in a shelter environment I have seen all kinds of pits. The one dog I never trusted was a chow. We did impound a fighting pit or two in my time there. Actually I lost count. The one dog was a 6 time winner. I do not condone the use of animal for fighting. But I don't think the dog fighters were the one that screwed up the breed. It was the backyard guy the confuses Gameness for aggression. The dog that was a winner was getting his ear sewn up and just laid there. He was not good with other dogs, but he was one of the most friendly dogs I have ever come across. Most of the wrong people that own a dog chain it up or make it a yard dog. Also I am close to 40 and remember when I was young it was the Doberman to watch out for. Any dog can be aggressive when improperly raised or trained. Just like people

I like Staffordshire Bull Terrier. I hope to get my puppy this year

Last edited by handejector; 01-13-2014 at 05:57 PM.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: