View Single Post

Old 01-12-2014, 05:53 PM

Liked 3,082 Times in 1,168 Posts
Default ppp pit bull scoob!

pit bulls scare me . i might be able to hold my own against a shepard or a doberman but i know a pit bull would take me apart. its the way they are built.
i was once kept from getting into my car, because a pitbull was in the truck parked next to mine .growling and slavering over the side of the truck box. i had to get in passenger side, i waited for owner to show up so i could complain. he just laughed at me...might have whupped him right there.. but there was this dog...
another time,another dog: i had my akbash dog at work with me ,he was a big lovable dog ,loved everyone except the mail man.
well im walking by another crew with my big happy dog/horse and some goof calls out: "my dog would kick your dogs ***!"
this was entirely unprovoked ! i looked at him and his pit and said loudly for all to hear," sure,we'll fight as a team, me and chevy ,against you and your dog." that was 20 years ago and i still smile remembering his facial expression ,he looked like id already punched him in the stomach and no i wouldnt have let chevy fight the pit, but i would have happily pummeled the mouth piece

Last edited by handejector; 01-13-2014 at 05:53 PM.