View Single Post

Old 01-17-2014, 10:51 PM

Liked 12,370 Times in 1,902 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unleashed View Post
Hagen from NC sent me the following response to The Respecting States' Rights and Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act (S. 2213). Though I do not sit on the Judiciary Committee, I pledge to keep your thoughts on this issue in mind should I have the opportunity to vote on the Respecting States' Rights and Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act. My family, like the great state of North Carolina, has a long tradition of hunting and gun ownership, and I take great pride in that heritage.
She has not replied to any of my correspondence regarding the current proposals. She is going to support the President without a doubt. She is a puppet.
I sent a question to Kay Hagan on October 31, 2013 asking her stance on a gun-related issue. I purposely worded the question so she (i.e. her staff) could not ascertain how I stood on the issue. I plainly stated that her answer would dictate whether or not I supported her in the up coming election. I received an immediate, computer generated, response stating that my question would be answered ASAP. As of January 17, 2014 I have received NO answer to my question. I guess her silence speaks volumes.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: